The 5 ways Re-Borne works
The benefits of Re-Borne
Re-Borne is naturally safe and easy to use. Thanks to its unique processing, this whole liquid colostrum has never been heated, retaining the full complement of antibodies, natural growth factors and nutrients missing in powdered colostrum.
- Re-Borne has proven extremely effective for regulating foal digestion sometimes resulting in scours in field tests. Foals can be dosed from birth with only 5ml of Re-Borne daily, supporting their immune systems and maintaing normal digestion and a healthy intestinal tract.
- Given two weeks prior to weaning through one week after weaning, Re-Borne can ease the transitional stress from nursing to the feedbox. Additionally, as weanlings are moved into more communal situations, Re-Borne helps regulate their new immune systems to help prevent disease or infection.
- Re-Borne supports balanced behavior, promotes relaxation and reduces hyperactivity, easing the transition to an even larger communal pool of horses at horse shows or racetracks. During those shows and meets, Re-Borne provides essential nutrients for an overall healthy body.
- During periods of digestive upset or skin irritation, Re-Borne can be administered to support the epithelial lining of the stomach, as well as addressing skin irritation and maintaining the health of the skin and coat.
- Re-Borne can help in the first weeks of a puppy’s life. In large litters, where puppies may be competing for mother’s milk, small daily doses of Re-Borne help convert nutrition to energy – and support the immune system.
- When dogs present with diarrheas, practitioners have noted that as many as 95 percent of all diarrheas will resolve using colostrum. Re-Borne can help solve the immediate problem, and help keep the intestinal tract healthy.
- The immune support provided by Re-Borne helps pets with seasonal allergies, and overcomes the failure to thrive. These benefits are especially useful with rescue dogs, who often have issues related to poor nutrition and abuse.