How can Re-Borne help at a breeding or training facility?
Young thoroughbreds and other performance horses face a range of challenges earlier in life than many ordinary weanlings and yearlings. Top breeding facilities are finding that Re-Borne bovine colostrum can serve more than one purpose in supporting the overall health and fitness of young horses bound for sale.
Re-Borne is currently in use at several facilities working to develop weanlings and yearlings for sale. Farm managers are finding that Re-Borne can:
- Effectively prevent foal scours if given from birth
- Help transition weanlings from nursing to feedbox more easily
- Support immune function as weanlings move into pasture and stall environments
- Ease the stress of preparation for yearling sales
- Stimulate appetite and add lean muscle mass for the yearling without the use of steroids
Additionally, professional thoroughbred, show, dressage and other performance horse trainers are finding Re-Borne useful in addressing immune, stress, appetite and hair coat issues at the racetrack or in the show ring. Re-Borne can be especially effective in providing nutrients for a healthy body, helps reduce oxidative stress, supporting healthy skin and coat, and helping performance horses recover more quickly during strenuous training and competition.
Click here to see Todd Pletcher, Trainer of 2010 Derby Winner Super Saver, talk about his success with Re-Borne.
How does Re-Borne come to breeders and trainers, and how do you use it?
Re-Borne is 100% sterile, liquid bovine colostrum, collected from USDA Certified Grade A dairies. Re-Borne is never heated, retaining the full complement of immune supporters, growth factors, antioxidants, antibodies, vitamins, proteins and minerals contained in fresh bovine colostrum. Re-Borne comes to facilities frozen in 450ml bottles or one-liter bags. When Re-Borne is received, it can be kept frozen until it is ready for use. Then, you simply thaw it in the refrigerator for 24 hours, and it is ready to use.
There are a number of dosing options for Re-Borne. In the case of horses in preparation for sale or in strenuous training, racing or show situations, it can be helpful to keep horses on a daily regimen of Re-Borne for optimum coverage. A daily dose of Re-Borne can help:
- Support the immune system, reducing the threat of barn infections
- Boost appetite when young horses first arrive in a new situation
- Promote intestinal health and help prevent gastric distress
- Increase endurance during rigorous performance
- Aid recovery from physical challenges after training
- Build and repair muscle health throughout the race or show season
Dosages up to 30ml per day can be administered to help address specific situations, including loss of appetite, severe diarrheas or gastric distress, the loss of hair coat sheen, and skin infections.
Re-Borne is a tool for breeders and trainers that is safe, effective and all-natural. Because of its unique processing, Re-Borne contains no additives, preservatives or drugs – and will not test.