Halstrum, LLC is a team of experts who pioneer and develop safe, all-natural products that dramatically improve the quality of life for all humans and animals alike.
100% Whole Bovine Colostrum Works for You!
- Because Colostrum contains concentrated levels of natural growth factors, such as IGF-1, IGF-2, EGF and TGF, this all-natural bovine colostrum can support your animals keeping them in peak condition. These growth factors also helps maintain the general health of all ages and breeds.
- Colostrum helps maintain a healthy intestinal tract and supports normal digestive function. Because bovine colostrum addresses the epithelial lining of the stomach, it offers a key tool in helping and supporting the onset of gastric upset, as well as helping address the root causes of colic. Our colostrum supports causes and maintenance, rather than simply managing symptoms.
- Bovine colostrum contains immune supporters, including Lactoferrin and Transferrin, which are key parts of a mammal’s innate immune system. Transferrin binds iron, creating an environment low in free iron – which in turn, makes it difficult for any invasive bacteria to survive. Colostrum can work to significantly maintain immune protection, particularly in stressful training or performance situations.
- The immune support offered by colostrum can also be a key tool in regulating the negative effects of allergies. Mammals develop allergies because of a combination of diet, stress, conventional medical treatments, heredity, and environmental factors. Colostrum helps address the root cause of allergies by shoring up immune responses in skin and mucosal cells, rather than just masking their symptoms.
- Colostrum is particularly helpful early in a foal’s or puppy’s life. The transition from nursing to weaning to the feed box or bowl is the first significant stressor that a young mammal faces. The growth factors, vitamins, minerals, antibodies and immune supporters help ease the stress of environmental changes away from mother’s protection and into a more environmental, communal setting.